Many years ago I ate a curry shrimp pasta at a restaurant and I never forgot. The taste, the mix of ingredients and the pasta, made it unforgettable to my taste pallets. Sometimes there are dishes I fall in love with at first bite and inspire me to cook it myself and this curry shrimp pasta was definitely one of them.
- 500 gr shrimps
- 1 red pepper
- 2/3 zucchini
- 200 gr spinach
- 400 ml cream
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon harissa (optional)
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 300 gr spirelli pasta
- 1. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the spirelli according to the packet instructions. Drain when it's done
- 2. Meanwhile, place a frying pan over a medium–high heat. Add a good lug of olive oil, followed by the shrimps. Cook them until their 'pink' and increase it with your chopped pepper, zucchini and spinach leaves.
- 3. Let your mix simmer for a bit and then add the cream, curry powder, salt and pepper and harissa.
- 4. To blend all ingredients in the pasta I like to add and mix the spirelli with the sauce so it really absorbs all the flavors.
Thanks for reading!